The P.E. Department would like all students to be able to enjoy and fully engage with their P.E. lessons and in order to do this it is very important that all students come to lessons with the correct full P.E. kit.
Please find details of correct attire for Physical Education lessons:
- Southam College polo/rugby shirt
- Southam College shorts/skort
- Southam College (green) socks/white sport socks (separate pair to the ones worn for school)
- Appropriate footwear – boots/trainers dependent on activity being carried out.
- In cold weather girls are permitted to wear leggings but must be worn under a skort.
Please ensure all kit is clearly named.