PPEs start on Monday 18th November.
Follow these Top Tips to prepare for success:
- Organise your time: create a revision timetable and try to cover every subject
- Complete practice papers: you can get these from your teachers or from exam board websites
- Be active, not passive: don’t just read revision guides and text books, make notes as well
- Create a calm space: revise in a tidy, comfortable and positive learning environment, free from distractions (especially phones!)
- Look after yourself: eat well, exercise, get some fresh air, sleep well and make time to talk